Thursday, September 16, 2010

Smart A$$ costume

One great thing about Halloween: It is OK to make an ass of yourself on this wonderful holiday. I mean literally. Almost any costume can be configured to show off your assets.

Nobody in my school ever dressed that way.

If I were the prison guard, ...


Not sure what the costume is here. Maybe Lingerie model.


Bad Angel wearing white, very confusing.


OMG!


Yup, if I had a harem, my girls would wear something like this for sure.




These girls are super friendly.


Rare to see a wedgie costume like this. But I appreciate the ingenuity.


I think she forgot her costume. Just took off her clothes, and kept her underwear on.


Here kitty kitty kitty...


She cast a spell on me.




Huh?




Did she buy the right size costume?

No comments:

Post a Comment